Skip to main content
The Village at Hinckley Oaks

Welcome home to The Village at Hinckley Oaks

 The Village at Hinckley Oaks is an exclusive, neighborhood-style, majority senior apartment community*, perfectly located in Hinckley, OH. These brand new apartment homes bring a maintenance-free lifestyle to adults who are ready to live actively and peacefully, without the everyday stresses of owning a home. Every bit of The Village at Hinckley Oaks, from the gorgeous interiors to the vibrant community spaces, were designed for you to live a life of comfort, convenience, and connection. 

*A majority senior community is required to maintain a 80/20 occupancy ratio, meaning that 80% of our apartment homes must be occupied by at least one resident age 55 or older, and the remaining 20% may be occupied by those younger. 

Move On to Something Fresh
Find the next chapter of your life


Check availability Form

Designed for Your Life
Your apartment home is the perfect backdrop for everything that makes your life unique. Inside your new home are large spaces with all of the little luxuries essential for comfortable living. Modern and private, you can enjoy peace and quiet as you wish. Outside, your upscale neighborhood is filled with delightful people and beautifully designed amenities like clubhouses, lounge areas and a state-of-the-art fitness studio. Live at The Village at Hinckley Oaks to let every day deliver new inspiration.

  • Attached One and Two Car Garages
  • Single Story Living
  • Private Keyless Front Entry
  • Pet Friendly
  • Indoor Golf Simulator
  • State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
LIFESTYLE
COMFORT
FITNESS

THE HINCKLEY LIFESTYLE
The perfect backdrop for everything that makes your life unique.

Everything You Know and Love

WITHOUT ALL THE EXTRA RESPONSIBILITY